Everyday Life

Everyday Life

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Obstacles

Isaiah 41:13
"For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."
Hello Everyone!
I know it has been a minute since I have done a blog post but I am back at it again! Today I am going to be talking about obstacles including people and good ways to overcome them.
This month I have been faced with many obstacles trying to bring me down. The largest obstacle being that I lost my best friend, I know very sad. Events occurred that allowed me to see her true nature and I didn't like the way she was treating me. Overcoming this obstacle has proven to be difficult, due to the fact that I do see her everyday.
Many of you have, or will have, obstacles that will hold you back. There are a couple of easy steps that will help you along the way.
1. Self-Awareness: Sometimes it is hard to accept the fact that not everything in your life is perfect. Things are going to be thrown at you from all different directions in life and you need to be able to accept it so that you can move on.
2. Facing the Problem: If you are having trouble with someone, sometimes the best way to help YOU is to talk to THEM. My suggestion is that you go to whoever you're having a problem with and tell them how you feel. What the worst that can happen, having them tell you that you are wrong? You may approach them and tell them how you feel and they may have had no idea what they had done; or you may approach them and have them be completely awful to you. Either way, you have addressed the situation and can move onto the next step.
3. Forgive: An amazing verse in Matthew says, "For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sin, your Father will not forgive your sins." God wants us to forgive those who have wronged us. That doesn't mean you have to forget, but you should forgive. Don't live your life holding a bunch of grudges against people from the past. Forgive them, move on, and pray.
4. Pray: The best thing you could do for someone you are upset with is pray for them. I don't mean the prayers like "please God let him be late to school today" I mean a prayer wishing the best for them. If you are wholeheartedly praying for someone, it is impossible to stay mad at them!

I hope this helped some of you through some obstacles that you are facing! I wish the best to you all and will write soon!
xx
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment