Everyday Life

Everyday Life

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Growing Up

Hello!
I was sitting with my mom and dad while we were eating dinner tonight. My mom brought up the fact that in 18 months I will be graduated from high school. Let me be honest, that really was a slap in the face. It seems like just yesterday I was just starting middle school and I was SO ready to grow up. I remember when I first started wearing make up and I thought I was growing up so fast, that it was so cool and that I would love being grown up.
I couldn't have been more wrong. These past few months I have had to look at colleges, finding places that are hiring and practice driving for my test coming up! It has been a huge eye opener to what life is going to be like "on the other side."  You see, I view life before you graduate is one side of a wall where everything is safe and you are in the comfort of your childhood. Then after you graduate you cross this big wall, where you have to suddenly become an adult and have to make adult decisions. I am so scared that when I cross that wall that I won't be good at being an adult, that I will mess everything up! But my parents have been trying to prepare me for the other side since I was about 13 and they are pretty confident that I will do just fine. Just a little nerve racking is all!
But relating to the picture, Hunter and I's official 6 months is on Monday and it just feels like it is going by so fast. I remember before him and I started dating, making the adventure to his school to watch his games! It just seems that, as I have grown up, I have realized what I am looking for. Everything has been falling into place these past few months and it is truly amazing.
If you haven't found that one person in your life and you feel like they aren't out there, they are! Don't rush anything and go with the flow, everything will work out as planned.
xxFaith

1 comment:

  1. Remember that your Dad and I are always a phone call or text away. We won't always be able to rescue you but we can help you figure it out. Nothing is impossible with us and God on your side.

    ReplyDelete