Everyday Life

Everyday Life

Monday, November 23, 2015

Too Busy Feeling Feelings..

I think this accurately applies to my day today. I was so caught up in my emotions today, that I didn't sit back and enjoy the beautiful weather. Today was just a mess!
I woke up late and only had enough time to do my make up before school, so I looked a little on the messy side today. But through out the day I really was just letting everything get to me, to the point where I was so relieved the day was over. I usually really love going to school!
But when I got home I ran myself a nice warm bath and used one of my lovely bath bombs that my mom gifted to me! It gave me a chance to sit back and relax while I thought about what had happened today.
I have started to realize that everyone is going to have an opinion of their own about you and your personality. You can't live your life everyday worrying about what other people think of you. It is just way too much stress! We as people in today's society need to work on judging less and appreciating more. You don't know what the girl/boy has gone through. But you should appreciate that no matter what they have gone through in the past few days or week they decided to put a smile on their face and show up to school!
That is going to be one of my New Year's resolutions, "Judge less, appreciate more."
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment