Everyday Life

Everyday Life

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would write about what I am thankful for.
I have many things that I am thankful for, starting with books. Without books I wouldn't have my imaginary worlds that I can escape to after a bad day at school. Without books I wouldn't learn about how to deal with some of my problems. They may be fictional characters, but some live real life problems.
My friends and Hunter are some people I am thankful for. When I feel like I am at the point of breaking, I know I have them to help me through the emotional battle I fight as 16 year old girl in high school. I have friends who support me through both my big and small life choices. Most importantly I have friends who support me through my decision to be a youth group leader.
Becoming a youth group leader has allowed me to grow my relationship with God. God will always be someone I am thankful for. Without God I would be driving down a road to Hell and accepting him was the best choice of my life. But I would have never found God without my parents.
My parents are the most important people on Earth, to me. They are my backbone and without them I would be nothing, literally. As I have grown into the young lady I am today, I have learned to appreciate everything they do. They make sacrifices daily so that I can live a healthy life and be happy. I am so grateful to have such an amazing support system in my life and I can only hope that, later on in life, my children will view me the way I view my parents.
I hope everyone has had a Happy Thanksgiving!
xxFaith

No comments:

Post a Comment